Recently we’ve been craving something naughty and even a Ice Cream Matcha latte doesn’t quite hit the spot so we’ve been making our own decadent take on Bluebird Tea Co’s Chocolate Orange Matcha Latte : Orange Matcha Vegan Hot Chocolate.
The recipe’s simple and only needs three ingredients so can be whipped up quickly and is perfect for a post dinner slump.
Orange Matcha Vegan Hot Chocolate
1 tsp Orange Matcha from Bluebird Tea Co
1 tsp grated 90% dark chocolate (or hot chocolate alternative)
100ml almond milk (or milk of your choice)
Plus a splash of hot water to help blend
- Add 1tsp of matcha powder and 1tsp of chocolate to your cup
- Mix in a little hot water to help melt the chocolate and matcha powder
- Heat almond milk (takes about 1min 20sec in microwave)
- Add hot milk to matcha and chocolate a little at a time and mix in using a milk frother or whisk
- Sprinkle a little chocolate on top and enjoy!
See our other Bluebird Tea Co recipes here and let us know if you make anything!
Becca & Kate