Summer is almost over (cue tears) but with one summer bank holiday left there is still time to enjoy an ice lolly, especially one that contains gin! Perfect for a late summer garden party these delicate blackberry tea alcopops, based on a traditional Bramble cocktail are sure to go down a treat. See below for our super simple recipe using tea cold-brewed with lemonade!
Bramble Ramble Gin Ice Lollies
Fruity, gin ice lollies to enjoy on late summer days. You may need to alter the quantities to work in your lolly moulds if they are particularly large.
- 50ml Gin
- 3 tsp Bramble Ramble Tea
- 300ml Lemonade
- Handful of Blackberries
- Ice lolly tray (We picked ours up in Waitrose)
- At least 3hrs in advance, mix 3tsp of tea with 300ml of lemonade and leave in the fridge to cold-brew*.
- Mix together the gin, cold brew tea and lemonade mixture in a jug.
- Carefully pour mixture into lolly moulds
- Drop in a few blackberries
- Pop in the freezer for 3hrs+. The Gin can mean that they take a little longer to freeze.
*Top Tip: We use our handy cold-brew bottle from Bluebird Tea Co. but leave the top stopper out as the bubbles in the lemonade can push it open.
Get your Bramble Ramble tea from Bluebird Tea Co and get 20% off your first order using code: bugteabird54
See our other Bluebird Tea Co recipes here and let us know if you make anything!
Becca & Kate